Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's Time to Sport!

Recently I found myself over spending my time in front of computer. I decided to take an hour or two in some kind of sport activities everyday and my friend had suggested baseball. Hence I did a little research on this game:

Baseball is a bat-and-ball sport played between two teams of nine players each. The goal is to score runs by hitting a thrown ball with a bat and touching a series of four bases arranged at the corners of a ninety-foot square, or diamond. The team with the most runs at the end of the game wins.
(wikipedia.org)
Hmm... seems like not a hard game to play with... Let's see how's the game goes on in real:

(thosefunnypictures.com)

(It's dangerous while being a batter... see, even an outsider could feel the pains...)

 (mlbos.com)

(And it's dangerous to become a fielder too... hey pitcher where were you aimed? Face?!)

(uncyclopedia.wikia.com)

(So you think you're safe if you become an audience in a baseball match? Think again!)

(boston.com)

(And even the camera man! I really wonder what happen next...)

 (picture.funnyjunksite.com)

(You might facing this while you running back to base as batter...)

(lachane.pl)

(Or clash with your teammates while being a fielder...)

 (funpho.com)

(Even though, I bet you'd chose to being hit rather to get in this...)

Okay never mind, I guess I'll just look again for sport activities other than crazy baseball...

Baseball For Dummies

No comments: