Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lennon's 70

Guess what? Today is the 70th's birthday for John Lennon.

(topnews.in)
Lennon merely like a history for me. He get into a shoot even before I was born. But however The Beatles' music and song still go on.

(urbanchristiannews.com)

The first song I heard about Beatles was Hey Jude. However I can only sang out the part "nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah" after I heard (I was just a little kiddo that time... OK, OK, I merely have no talent on singing!).

But this doesn't stop me from exploring Beatles' music. And their music always mentioned in many other forms.

  • In Gidden's novel, G, The Killer, the song Yesterday was mentioned as the favorite song of a young couple, who later on getting into car accident while playing this song in their car.
  • In Norwegian Wood, Haruki Murakami's novel, the song with same title Norwegian Wood was use to calm down the beautiful yet emotionally troubled heroin. 
  • The Taiwanese alternative rock band Mayday had show their admiration to Beatles by writing a song John Lennon, who had greatly influence on their passion on rock music.
And so on...

The Beatles' music will not stop at here. It will go on, and so on, and so on... (God, why would You take away Lennon but not Justin?)

A Hard Day's Write: The Stories Behind Every "Beatles" Song

2 comments:

Sam At Random said...

Imagine! :D

勇-Yong said...

Yes, another nice song from Lennon. =)